§1. General provisions
- The Organizer of the Conference is the European Bison Friends Society with registered office in Warsaw (ul. Ciszewskiego 8, 02-786 Warsaw) hereinafter referred to as the Organizer.
- The Conference, takes place at the date, place and form indicated by the Organiser. The exact schedule of the Conference is available on the website.
§2. Conference registration
- Conditions of participation in the Conference are:
- register for the Conference by completing the registration form available on the Conference website or by sending the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- payment of the fee in the amount and by the date specified by the Organiser.
- By registering in accordance with paragraph 1 above, the Conference Participant accepts the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, as well as compliance with the law and any other arrangements made between the Participant and the Organiser and:
- agrees to the processing of personal data, included in the application form, by the European Bison Friends Association and other authorised entities for the purposes related to the organisation and participation in the conference, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended). The consent also covers the processing of personal data in the future if the purpose of the processing does not change. At the same time, the participant acknowledges that the Organiser is the administrator of the personal data and that he/she has the right to inspect and correct the personal data and that the provision of such data is voluntary, but is a condition for participation in the conference.
- agrees to the use of his/her image by the Organiser or other persons commissioned by the Organiser, including reproduction using all techniques, distribution and publication in the press, brochures, leaflets, electronic media in connection with the organisation, participation, reporting on the course and documentation of the Conference, if such needs arise. At the same time, the participant acknowledges that the Organiser in this part is the administrator of the personal data and that he/she has the right to inspect and correct the personal data and that the provision of such data is voluntary but is a condition for participation in the Conference.
The Organiser informs that the participant’s consents may be withdrawn at any time and the withdrawal of consents does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
§3. Final regulations
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Rules at any time. No participant’s consent is required to amend these Rules.
- The organiser reserves the right, in cases of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel, partially close, shorten or reschedule the event.
- Matters not covered by these Rules of Procedure shall be governed by the applicable provisions of the domestic law of the Republic of Poland and the Community law of the European Union.
- In the event of disputes, the Polish text of the Rules of Procedure shall prevail.
- Polish law shall govern the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Rules and Regulations are valid from the date of publication on the Event website.