Tour with Multimedia ExpositionDate: 8.09 (Friday)Descent location: Szyb Campi ul. Campi 15, BochniaTime of descent: 2:30 p.m.Duration of the tour approximately 3 hours.There will be a guide in Polish and English.Please arrive at the entrance pavilion with a valid ticket at least 10 minutes early. Late arrivals will not be allowed to tour.
BOCHNIA SALT MINE – worth knowing
- The temperature in the mine is between 15 and 16°C, with relative humidity of 70%.
- Your are recommended to bring warm clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Along the tourist route, you will have to go up or down about 700 stairs.
- During your stay under the ground, you will be accompanied by a guide.
- Persons whose condition indicates consumption of alcohol or other similar substances are forbidden to go down into the mine.
- Only adults can go down into the mine unaccompanied.
- Children and youth under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- In the mine, it is prohibited to carry or smoke tobacco or carry lighting material.
- Additional service for Polish-language guided tours: stay for up to 3 hours – PLN 204, overnight stay – PLN 336.
- Additional service for guided tours in foreign language: stay for up to 3 hours – PLN 304, overnight stay – PLN 396.
- Additional rafting service – PLN 300
- Counterindications for going down into the Mine: circulatory and respiratory insufficiency and claustrophobia.
- Rules of stay in the Bochnia Salt Mine